Sunday, November 28, 2010

Taking Care of Family Business


Abba Father,
Thank you for family. Thank you that you are so generous that you don’t keep all your goodies for yourself. You take one man and multiply him into many. You take a single person and set him within a family. You take your righteousness and pour it into as many vessels as tip towards you. As many as you call sons, you bring into your family. I thank you that I am part of your family and that you love me. I thank you because Jesus is not only my Saviour, but he is also my brother. Thank you, God, that I can call you Abba Father. You are so close and so caring and so kind. I value your advice and incline my heart towards your ways because I know that your thoughts concerning me are always good. Thank you for my many brothers and sisters in Christ – those who I know and those who I don’t. I pray that you will make my sisters women of grace, wisdom and strength. I pray that you make my brothers men of nobility, loyalty and courage. Help us to treat each other as you would treat us. Help us to think of each other as You think of us. Cause our hearts to be knitted together. Cause our bonds to be unbreakable. Teach us to be one in You.


No comments:

Post a Comment