Monday, October 25, 2010

Joie Journal: I Trust You God


Dear Journal:

Every morning the sun rises and every evening it sets. Every dawn is beautiful and every sunset is magic. The flowers are robed and the birds find feasting and God ever cares for these. The earth finds its place and there it stays as it turns ever faithfully; and every night the stars twinkle and the moon sprinkles its glow. Seasons come and time moves in cycles, and the waves ebb and flow. So in this world of chaos, where so much is so wrong, there is much that speaks and tells the tale that God has been here all along. He cares, He is kind, He is thoughtful, He designs. I trust Him with my life.

Every time I hear His voice my heart feels a glow. It is life, it is wine, it is honey, it is joy, and that is how I know; that He is good and I can trust Him even when things are not quite clear. I know that if I go where He says that I should, in the end I will find Him there. He does what he says and He says what he means and I find that He is true. So I incline my ear and listen well to hear what I should do.

I have found in life that when I follow God that dawns get sweeter and sweeter. That the path of the righteous is glory to glory and that the gold of honey is the Speaker. I have walked through good and I have walked through pain, through deep and darkest night, but at the end of the day as I follow God, He makes every wrong so right. He makes things right, He gives me sight, He brings delight. And so I find I sing. And as my heart sees every pattern kept, I trust more and more in Him.

Trusting God is special. It is as easy as blowing dandelions on the wind. As I live by faith, I know that God is taking me somewhere perfectly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment