Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'll Sing to You


I’ll Sing to You

I’ll sing to you O desert
I’ll sing until you bloom
With rose bouquets and lily sprays
‘Til gardens bud my dunes

I’ll sing to you O sorrow
I’ll sing until you joy
I’ll thank my King and worship Him
‘Til perfume scents my oil

I’ll sing to you O night sky
I’ll sing until you glow
With twinkling art and shooting stars
‘Til promise fills my soul

I’ll sing to you tomorrow
I’ll sing until you come
I’ll wait for dawn in golden song
‘Til night becomes the sun

I’ll sing to you O desert
I’ll sing to you O sorrow
I’ll sing to you O night sky
I’ll sing to my tomorrow

Let fragrance bud, let joy be sung
Let sunrise warm my dawn-glow

Song is streaming from this vessel
To fill what empty seems
In Perfect time, His promised wine
Will flow through my heart dreams

His will divine with faith entwines
To craft what is to be

©NnekaEdwards2010

No comments:

Post a Comment