Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Heart




The heart is the vessel of our thoughts –
it mirrors who we are


Keep your heart with all diligence,
For out of it spring the issues of life
Proverbs 4:23

My son, keep my words,
And treasure my commands within you.
Keep my commands and live,
And my law as the apple of your eye.
Bind them on your fingers;
Write them on the tablet of your heart.
Proverbs 7:3

The refining pot is for silver
And the furnace for gold,
But the Lord tests the hearts.
Proverbs 17:3

Every way of a man
Is right in his own eyes,
But the Lord weighs the hearts.
Proverbs 21:2

He who loves purity of heart
And has grace on his lips,
The king will be his friend
Proverbs 22:11

As in water face reflects face,
So a man’s heart reveals the man.
Proverbs 27:19

No comments:

Post a Comment