Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sylvia's Wedding

What can I say? My good friend, Sylvia, walked down the aisle on Saturday the 5th of September. The whole affair was simple, sweet, intimate and so refreshingly down-to-earth. I was truly happy and absolutely thrilled for my French Caribbean 'choupette' (pal). I hope her marriage blossoms into a tale that is as lovely as the frosted anthuriums which adorned her wedding cake! The delicate flower from Guadeloupe has been carried away to a new tropical garden right here in Trinidad!













3 comments:

  1. beautiful I am glad it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nneka. This site is really a break from the noise of life.
    I particularly enjoyed 'Sylvia's wedding' the way you combined pictures and words to communicate your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nneka, I didn't know about your paragraph on my wedding day...very sweet of you...you are making me blush!!! Am glad you have enjoyed it so much!! I myself don't like wedding ceremonies, and i gotta say that might went very well nevertheless! Thanks for being part of it, 'ol friend!!Sylvia

    ReplyDelete