Thursday, December 30, 2010

Calling the End Closer


O God,
I worship You and adore You. I look back over the years and see the pattern of your working in my life. I see you crafting into me wisdom, patience, kindness, strength, faith and all the perfection of who You are. I thank you for the trials. I thank you in the trials. I look to Jesus, the author and finisher of my Faith, so that I will not grow weary. I eagerly anticipate Your Return, O God. By Your grace and by Your grace alone, I will become who you have designed me to be. I throw open the windows of my heart to you. I give you all that I am – my hopes, my strengths, my weaknesses, my everything.

Perfect me God. I give you only one hundred percent effort. I love you, so I set my heart to do what pleases You. I choose to obey you because of your great kindness towards me, and because of your great love. You loved me first, so I love you. Let your righteousness spill over from my heart. Let there be a bounty of goodness and beauty overflowing from within. It is easy to love you God because you are perfect, but help me God to love my brother and sisters as I should. Help me to love my neighbour as I love myself. Teach me to even appreciate myself the way You appreciate me. Cause all of your sons and daughters to live a life of excellence. We eagerly anticipate Your Return. Yes, the Bride says “Come!” Hasten your steps towards the End of Time. Do not delay! The Spirit says, “Come!” And the Bride says, “Come!”


No comments:

Post a Comment