Sunday, February 21, 2010

Songs of Joy


Songs of Joy

Joy is where you find song
Where your faith creates new dawns
It is sweet and it is golden
It is a voice emboldened
Lighting dark-dungeon days with gem-treasure promises

Joy is a garden soul
Flowering, budding, becoming whole
It is delightfully perfumed
A place for hope to bloom
Like an oasis watering gold-rippling sands

Joy is He-is-near
To comfort every sorrowing tear
His bedazzling sun-kissed glory
Wraps sweetly around me
His gold-haze breath cheers every chamber of my being

Joy is gold-glittery music
Tinkling chimes tinkling sweetness
Sprinkling my rest with kind dreams
Waking me into a peace lovely and sweet
Promising me that My God has covered me with His wings

Joy is a crown gemmed with jewelled delight
Twinkling like stars shimmering the night
It is Father’s O-faithful-well-done! favour
And thunderous joy shared and savoured
This is the glorious dawn that flowers in ever-ascending golden beauty


©NnekaEdwards2010

No comments:

Post a Comment